2007 Tahoe sun visors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamtahoe

Reaction score
Has anyone out there found a better sun visor for the new Tahoe. Don't know why Chevy eliminated the dual visor configuration as in the 2000 - 2006 models, they were great. Will any of the earlier model visors adapted to the current model?

Thanks

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They don't have the extender to cover the middle area or the second visor for the side. Just a bean counter move like using the really hard leather instead of the soft, supple kind in the previous model. Or not putting a swingaway wiper on the hatch like the front blades. No underhood lite anymore either.

LVYUKYUK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They don't have the extender to cover the middle area or the second visor for the side. Just a bean counter move like using the really hard leather instead of the soft, supple kind in the previous model. Or not putting a swingaway wiper on the hatch like the front blades. No underhood lite anymore either.

The middle is shaded now, never had an issue either. Not up on what a 'bean counter move' is, but I think you are referring to the leather on the seats. I like the more firm feel as opposed to sitting on a Barcalounger. (sp?) I've been on a ten hour road trip in my Yukon and got out feeling great! I wouldn't want to sit on a marshmallow. :nonod:
Swingaway wiper? I'll have to figure out what you are referring to. Have not noticed the underhood light thing as I only check my oil at the gas station when filling up.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beancounters: accountants who think it's a good idea to save $.02/vehicle so dropping the underhood lite is what they do.

I wasn't referring to the firmness of the seats, just how hard the surface of the leather is, not supple like an Esky or prior model Tahoes.

Swingaway wiper: that's what your front wipers do when you lift them off the W/S and they stay out so you can clean/dry the W/S. Imports have had these on both ends for years.

LVYUKYUK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beancounters: accountants who think it's a good idea to save $.02/vehicle so dropping the underhood lite is what they do.

I wasn't referring to the firmness of the seats, just how hard the surface of the leather is, not supple like an Esky or prior model Tahoes.

Swingaway wiper: that's what your front wipers do when you lift them off the W/S and they stay out so you can clean/dry the W/S. Imports have had these on both ends for years.

LOL!! Gotcha! Funny!

I did notice that the rear wiper doesn't move, but I will say that the rear of my 4Runner has that swing out and it's all loose. Same on an Expedition I had. I guess they decided nobody looks at their engine any more. :D