2008 PPV mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jallen81

Reaction score
I am sure there are multiple threads on modifications to Tahoe PPV, but I am new to the thread and was hoping some people could share quick links.

Just got a 2008 PPV, and need to update with some basic items and looking for feedback on additional mods done by owners.

Where can I find a front center console?

Thanks

memphise34a

Reaction score
I am sure there are multiple threads on modifications to Tahoe PPV, but I am new to the thread and was hoping some people could share quick links.

Just got a 2008 PPV, and need to update with some basic items and looking for feedback on additional mods done by owners.

Where can I find a front center console?

Thanks
Have you found what you're looking for?

memphise34a

Reaction score
I have not found a center console at this time for the PPV.
What are you using the vehicle for? Are you looking for an OEM style center console or a PPV style to house radios, switches, or similar controls?

jallen81

Reaction score
What are you using the vehicle for? Are you looking for an OEM style center console or a PPV style to house radios, switches, or similar controls?

I am using the PPV as a daily driver, so interested in a OEM center console. Storage, cup holders etc. Do not need radio stack etc. Would like one that runs the length of the front from below radio to front seats (cover the air bag sensor of floor). Preferable color would be black. We have an LTZ tahoe as well and like the layout size of the center console. Just can not find one in salvage anywhere close.

memphise34a

Reaction score
Last edited:

FireBurban

Reaction score
jallen81,
did you purchase a center console? I was wondering what you found because I am looking for the "ash Tray" insert for an LTZ. I've been trying to locate the insert, without having to purchase an entire center console.

Thanks!

canakin

Reaction score
I don't know where the best place is for a console, but the stock units should bolt in.

Had a PPV and in order to cheaply change the wheel looks, used black center cap #46279 for an 88-99 suburban. (I believe it fits many other models too). I attached a picture, I think, let me know if there are other questions. Good luck!

Attachments

• IMG_1960.jpg
    IMG_1960.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 4

outlaw17

Reaction score
Call your local Auto wrecker/recycler, they'll have one for you, many years fit from the trucks

Stevenjay

Reaction score
I used to work on police cars, see who does the local cars in your area and the shop is sure to have some floorplates(that have tabs that use the seat mounting points) and a used console that you can cover with blank faceplates or put in cupholders and/or armrests...gives the truck a professional look and has no fabric that can tear or anything.