2015 Tahoe LTZ issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnMI

Reaction score
Hello,

My 2015 Tahoe LTZ is currently at a dealership for service work just out of warranty 52,000 miles. My passenger seat lower cushion heating element does not work. I agreed to have the dealership diagnose the problem for $114 and another $114 to diagnose why my A/C completely stopped working.

I received a call about an hour after dropping the car at the dealership that the A/C is $900 to fix and another $1000 dollars to replace the seat element. :uhoh2:

The dealership was great in that they agreed to fix the A/C for $300 but that they could do nothing about the seat heating element. I figured I would call GM customer support seeing as though I am a loyal GM owner (3 and still making payments on 2). I figured that would get me somewhere...nope. It was suggested that I should have bought an extended warranty. I think they were right, lol.

Anyhow, any suggestions on a cost effective fix for the seat would greatly appreciated. :peace:

Thank you,
John

Miami-Dade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might want to check out the sister site tahoeyukonforum.com. It is more active then this one..There is a customer service person that comes on there that can probably help you.

bcomer

Reaction score
AC on 2015 LTZ

John, my AC stopped working the other day as well. Dealership told me its about a grand to repair, had the vehicle at dealership for 5 days and they couldn't get the part. What was the fix for you AC dilemma? Apparently the Condensor that needs to be replaced is not available anywhere, they couldn't tell me when or where they might be able to get one for me. I have the vehicle but still have no AC