26's are on..... what cha think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steele55

Reaction score
i'm actually glad you posted about that, I'm up in the norhteast so I'm waiting for the snow to clear up for good before I throw some chrome boys on mine. but do you gotta get a new tire presssure sensor for each tire, can you use the original ones or do you jsut say F it and do away with it.

Chevere

Reaction score
i'm actually glad you posted about that, I'm up in the norhteast so I'm waiting for the snow to clear up for good before I throw some chrome boys on mine. but do you gotta get a new tire presssure sensor for each tire, can you use the original ones or do you jsut say F it and do away with it.

both actually...... you can use the factory ones, they screw right on the new wheel..... or you can just say fu@# it... but will need to have your dealer reflash it to get rid of that feature or you will have a flat tire symbol on your dash and will read check tire monitor system ALL THE TIME on your dash read out.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's interesting cuz on another forum everyone says that the Chevy dealers can't program over 22".

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be aware that there are some aftermarket wheels that the sensors won't fit.

Chevere

Reaction score
good look, I'll have to check that out

but chevere, they dealer programed your 26's without a problem huh?

sure did....... I don't see anything wrong...... the sensor tells me the tire preasure when I hit the button.

ockevin

Reaction score
Chevere.......

What did you tell them....A local dealer said they cant do anything over 22. Did you go to a Caddy delaer ?

Chevere

Reaction score
Chevere.......

What did you tell them....A local dealer said they cant do anything over 22. Did you go to a Caddy delaer ?

ockevin,

Nothing really..... the manager at the parts dept. told me to give him the keys....took it out back..... came back in about 10 min... and finito

I've gotten to know him well since I am always there getting part #s for the hoe (rack,door handles etc..)

I test it every time to see if it works and it always does.. the sensor that is, didn't even know it was an issue until you guys said so.

John

ockevin

Reaction score
actually....

I went to another dealer yesterday and they fixed the sensors in 30 minutes. No more blinking lights on the speedo.

Mighty MoG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck looks awesome. What made you decide to go with chrome door handles instead of handles that matched the color of your vehicle?

Armo325

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm normally not big on the really big wheels, but it looks great, man. Nice work.

Chevere

Reaction score
Your truck looks awesome. What made you decide to go with chrome door handles instead of handles that matched the color of your vehicle?

Actually, mine were black.... I have an LS with the 5.3 I got it like that so I can do all the mods myself and look different.

J

Mighty MoG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, mine were black.... I have an LS with the 5.3 I got it like that so I can do all the mods myself and look different.

J
That's right on time. I have a black LS but I have a 4.8L engine. Are you replacing the entire door handle assembly or getting the stick ons?

Chevere

Reaction score
That's right on time. I have a black LS but I have a 4.8L engine. Are you replacing the entire door handle assembly or getting the stick ons?

I already replaced the entire doorhandles assembly..... paid about $112 for the set of 4 and $50 to get them installed.

just look around at your local dealer and see if any of the mechanics want to do a side job....... that's what I did.

ps look at the new pictures I added to the thread, go to the first page.

J