2nd Row Captain Chairs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigSexyEscalade

Reaction score
This is an easy unbolt, bolt in swap. I just did it (well in reverse... quads to bench) on my '05 Escalade. There are just a couple of things to be aware of.

1. As previously stated, you must get your seats from the same wheelbase truck. Yukon XL seats will not fit in a regular Yukon

2. Make sure you get all of the "stuff" that goes along with the seats. For example, there are flaps between the floorboard and the seat back that cover the gap when you lay the seats down for extra cargo room. The bench takes a specific flap for the left hand side. Mine wasn't included, so now I have a gaping hole in the middle when the bench is layed down. Also, the plastic covers that go over the seat rails is a bit different.

3. Take your time and be patient. Go thru the back hatch to remove or install the seats.... much easier on your paint and door panels. Oh, and Gearwrenches are really nice to have as there isnt much room to get a wratchet in a couple places without a hella extension.

Hope this helps. If anybody does this, I need that flap for the wide bench side in tan! Ha.