3" body lift pics and question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dirty brown hoe

Reaction score
does anyone have pics of what the tahoe would look like with the body lift...not the yukon though ive seen those.....and also has anyone had any problems with their body lift at all?

ZachXSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone have pics of what the tahoe would look like with the body lift...not the yukon though ive seen those.....and also has anyone had any problems with their body lift at all?

DSC00259.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I would go with a suspension lift instead of the Body lift. Anyways not too many people have just a bodylift some have a combination of both. My advice to you is just go ahead and do it.

Dirty brown hoe

Reaction score
a couple of problems with that...mine is only 2wd...im still worried bout gas...and suspension is way to much...if i was to get one though i would go with rancho....i have the daystar leveling kit...but im thinkn if i could stack the rancho quicklift and the leveling kit...and add a spacer to the rear...and add the 9000 shocks to the rear to increase my towing capacity...

by chance do you know if i can stack the way i want to...

and is i cant stack i would just add the body lift and leave my leveling kit...which still gives me 5" of clearence in the front and 3 in the rear...