50% 3M Crystalline front windshield tint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sawblade

Reaction score
Hello,
I have been debating on tinting my front windshield. I only want 50% to knock off some glare and keep my tahoe cooler during the day that why i wanna go with the 3M crystalline tint, just have some worries about cops i live in Florida and also i don't want it to be where i can't see good at night or during the rain. if anyone has any options about this or any pictures about 50% tint or 3M crystalline please let me know.

thanks

Dragond76

Reaction score
Hi Sawblade, while I have not done this on my Tahoe I do have the upper portion of my windshield tinted in my Magnum and it makes a HUGE difference! Just doing the top portion is good because it does not impair your night/rain vision but it does block the sun from baking the inside of the car. Also no trouble with the cops!

sawblade

Reaction score
Thank you Dragond, so you have normal tint on the upper portion or the 3m crystalline?

Dragond76

Reaction score
I have normal tint on it, I'll try and snap a picture of it today and post.

sawblade

Reaction score
Thank you i was just looking for some reviews on the 3M Crystalline window film.

sawblade

Reaction score
So i ended up getting the 3M Crystalline 50% on my front windshield in my tahoe and i love it! i see fine at night even on dark roads, it looks a lot darker than i thought it was going to be but all i'm worried about is being able to see at night and i can. The heat and glare reduction is amazing i live in Florida and i can tell a huge difference in my car temperature when i get in it during the day. Hope this helps some people out.

Thanks,

Last edited: