95 tahoe.. need some advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So im sure youve all seen my tahoe before and now that its getting painted.. so how would this sound, a lowered 95 tahoe LT with 87,xxx miles on all new carpet,brakes,fuel lines, front and back windows, all new fluids and brand spanking new ATOMIC orange paint... alrite.. so do you think id get more money out of it to sell it to get these rims and tires on it or do you think the price would be about the same with the stock rims..

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't think your going to get the money back out of the rims. maybe a grand, but not 2500 back out of them.

why are you selling it already? haha

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good question.. lol.. i was planning on jsut driving it this summer then getting rid of it eather for a decent mpg car for college or another tahoe or something.. idk, im still debating on everything.. gas jsut sucks and economy blows.. soo idk

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
try having a hoe that gets 10mpg on a good day :)

haha i was just wondering since you seem to be dropping alot of $ on it to just turn around and sell it. from what i've seen of it so far looks like it'll be a hell of a hoe when its done. the rims would look good on it, but if it was me i wouldn't buy them just to get a better resale value out of it.

BigBlackBurban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems that your truck has a lot of custom work. If you don't have rims on it if it were me I would think you took them off before the sale. I think the person or people interested in the truck would be in the market for a set of rims. I would have 2 prices with or without the rims.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i gotcha..would anyone have any idea if these 22's would fit?? lol i believe my lowering kit is a 2/3. well the guy wants a grand for the rims and tires, but the were 650 bucks per rim when he got em.. yeah i deff. think my ride needs em, but i want it to be worth it in the long run and i dont want to just give this away..

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a grand is not a bad price at all. i have more than that wrapped up in my rims and tires. I thought you meant you were going to pay 650 per rim and then have to buy tires and then turn around and sell it.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oo no.. but what would you say for a price if i got those rims and im sure u know the list of the stuff my hoe has.. i need a somewhat of a price from a couple ppl saying what theyd pay for it.. for those who dont know much about my hoe.. its a 95 with 87,000 miles LT, leather and such, brand new carpet, new fuel-brake lines. new brakes, new fluids, new Atomic orange paint, lowered 2/3 inches, ground effects, aftermarket front bumper, auto starter with crazy security system, and much more.. thanks..

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've seen several customized tahoes/yukons/denali's/escalades in the auto-rv/trader magazines lately while i was looking for the camaro. all were around the 9-10K range.

all had custom audio/video systems, most had aftermarket paint, rims, grills, etc etc.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, i dont think i could get that much for mine, but im looking around 5without rims and maybe 6 with?? or does that seem to high or low??

burbanman03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya!

i havent seen pics of ur ride but from the sound of it i would say $6000 is a good deal i am a auto dealer in sw missouri and i just sold a 95 lt 4 dr with 155k on it for $5200 it had a leveling kit on it and some 32's nothing real fancy at all but sold after only a week or two on the lot i would say from my experience if i have a vehicle that doesnt seem to have any interest i through on a set of 20's and it is gone with in a week or so rims sell rides i am a firm believer in this statment

Good luck!