Another Reason Why I Love My Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

run4jc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently moved into a new (to me) home in Northern Virginia. Had lotsa stuff I needed to move to another location - rented a 6x12 foot trailer and loaded it with tools, furniture, etc., to haul to my father in law's house.

The Yukon pulled it with ease - and just as important, stopped it with ease. The trailer had brakes, but they were only assist - the Yukon was doing the stopping. Loaded the Yukon with luggage and other stuff and my wife and 2 'grown' kids. Rode just as great as ever - granted, I could feel that big trailer back there, but it never caused any grief or strain. This is a 6 year old truck with 95000 miles on it.

Best vehicle I've ever owned - and I'm the 3rd owner.

BowTieBandit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, these bad boys can "DO WORK"! The only draw back is, when your buddy needs to move who do you think he's gonna call? :trude:

Gordo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah these truck to have some good "cajones" I just got back from a trip from Utah I took I70 from denver to get to Utah and I80 on the way back both trips up the mountains and down and I was cruising all the way there and mine now has 84,000 and its an 03 denali

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I haven't hooked my Tahoe up to anything yet but every time I look at the hitch and the tow/ haul mode,it reminds me that I'm driving a real truck. My wife calls it a car, silly woman. I remind here, "it's a truck honey" is always the dialogue we have.

run4jc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tow/Haul was almost unnecessary. I had the guys at Uhaul install the class 3 hitch and they said, "Shoot, that thing (the Yukon/Tahoe) will pull a tree out of the ground....."

Almost makes me want to go buy a boat.:)

Gonna get a receiver mount 4 bike carrier to haul the bikes to the beach this spring.......

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tow/Haul was almost unnecessary. I had the guys at Uhaul install the class 3 hitch and they said, "Shoot, that thing (the Yukon/Tahoe) will pull a tree out of the ground....."

Almost makes me want to go buy a boat.:)

Gonna get a receiver mount 4 bike carrier to haul the bikes to the beach this spring.......

i use mine to tow the boat all the time, about 5000 pouinds. ITS AWSOME. :cool2: