Anyone Get A Clear Bra?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gforce

Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing the clear bra and was wondering if anyone has had one installed on the 08'. I think it should look good on white and I know I want to get the lights covered asap I don't even want to think about what those big clear lenses are gonna look like in a few years.

tint2sell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they are not really made to look good, they are made to not be seen and just for protection. Had to get some for the kick panels for my yukon as the power running boards when closed, rocks would fly up.
To do the front clear bar, it takes some skill.

Gforce

Reaction score
Oh I know it's made to not be seen. I'm waiting on a quote from a place around me that does them. They said that they don't use the kits and try to wrap the edges as much as possible which sounds good. i just don't know where they are gonna come in at on price. I figure white should be a good color to hide any traces of the bra.

Snomon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have complete front end over Graystone. You can barely see it from this pic. However when you drive on a dusty road, the dirt clings to the bra so it stands out, but otherwise a worthy investment.

ClearBra.jpg

jlcvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have complete front end over Graystone. You can barely see it from this pic. However when you drive on a dusty road, the dirt clings to the bra so it stands out, but otherwise a worthy investment.

ClearBra.jpg

Looks great. :thumbsup:

Here is a place that a few of my friends had their corvettes done at. You can use the cart to find your vehicle and get an idea what it my cost and whats available.

http://catalog.acapfilms.com/partquery/search

Last edited:

Gforce

Reaction score
I just got quoted $900 for a full front end custom install, (they don't use the prefab kits), wrapped edges. More than I wanted to spend but it should come out perfect at least. I'm thinking I might pull the trigger on it just for the piece of mind.