Anyone know the "specials" for November on 2008 Tahoes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gruson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know right now you can get GMS pricing and a $5k rebate on 2008 Tahoes.

That is good until Nov. 3....but does anyone know if there will be better deals after that?

I am looking at a 2008 Tahoe hybrid and can get it for around $41k with the rebates and special pricing now. (nav, sunroof, dvd)

I wonder if there will be better deals next month though....anyone know? :)

Please share if you do. I want to pull the trigger but am guessing Chevy will keep lowering prices until they clear out all the 2008s.

Is that how they did it before?

Thanks.

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pull the trigger while you can. You wont get a better deal.

They will likely pull it all together given that gas prices have dropped dramatically.

Ned's LTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know where you're located, but in the Northeast region, our GMS pricing went away the beginning of Oct. We are currently selling tahoes at invoice or slightly below, plus 6K rebate. In the GMS sale, you were correct with the 5K rebate. It still is not a bad deal. Besides, the selection of tahoes, at least around here (Pa.) is getting very limited. We are all but out of tahoes and Suburbans. I would be suprized if the deal got better, considering inventory left.

Ed Blown Vert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know right now you can get GMS pricing and a $5k rebate on 2008 Tahoes.

That is good until Nov. 3....but does anyone know if there will be better deals after that?

I am looking at a 2008 Tahoe hybrid and can get it for around $41k with the rebates and special pricing now. (nav, sunroof, dvd)

I wonder if there will be better deals next month though....anyone know? :)

Please share if you do. I want to pull the trigger but am guessing Chevy will keep lowering prices until they clear out all the 2008s.

Is that how they did it before?

Thanks.

Pull the trigger. I got mine for $44k

Gruson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pull the trigger. I got mine for $44k

I have them down to $39,999 for it. It also looks like I will not even need a GMS code....I was told they missed their number again this week so they are ready to make a deal.

$40k is a lot of money but I think I am going to get it.