Blackbear tune in nor cal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is going to be a tune session in nor cal sometime in august. Justin and Jenna from "BLACKBEAR PERFORMANCE" may be coming out if there are enough people that are going to get a new tune. Gmfullsize has a thread goin and they have somewhat set a date for august 24th. This date is not set in stone yet. The price is $200 for the tune( $50 deposit/ $150 on that day). I also think that it is goin to be in Oakland, near jack london square.If there is anyone intrested, here is the link to the thread, read through it.;:D

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112132

Last edited:

YAYSTA

Reaction score
thats koo bout 25 min from me, im down for that, what exactly can a tune help? i hear it makes it run hella better but what does the new pcm change?

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats koo bout 25 min from me, im down for that, what exactly can a tune help? i hear it makes it run hella better but what does the new pcm change?

Perform a search for the blackbear tune on here. You will here what differences it has made for others. You also can go on gmfullsize.com and see what they have done as well. Here is a link for Blackbear Perfomance.

http://www.blackbearperformance.com/

Donkey punch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn!!! well if the date changes then I would be able to make it, Ill be in the nor cal area around that time, but come home on the 23rd!!! anywho im 50/50 on it.

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
UPDATE: It is looking like this wont happen until Sept.

As far as So Cal, Justin teaches EFILive classes down there frequently and might be holding a dyno tuning meet in Temecula again sometime this fall. Where in So Cal are you located?

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are down in San Diego a decent amount throughout the year as well, and usually post up when we will be bringing the equipment for tunes.

HitandRunDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i guess i'll be keeping an eye out for your posts then, i'd make a drive out there anyday