Buzzing Speaker Phone (above drivers head)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brdnboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also i took the unit apart and cleaned all the dust and crap off of it, but it still buzzes. Not really a serviceable part, and will most likely need to be replaced. I ordered the wrong part but i am just going to exchange for the correct one at gmpartdirect.com. Sorry if i misled anyone. I will post pics of the install in about a week when i get the new parts, including how to remove all the pieces to access the aspirator.

brdnboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
also, just doing more research, there is a new part number for it as well. The new part # is 25771194. 15029252 or 25771194 will pull up this part, and they are both the same.

Lundy01

Reaction score
Be careful with GM dealer prices for the aspirator. My dealer quoted me $65.00. He also quoted me $18 each for my license plate lights.
On GM parts direct I think I paid $8.00 for the aspirator and $6.00 for the lights?

Can you say markup?

LastFbody

Reaction score
I know this is necroing a bit, but I was using this thread for my reference as well. GM keeps changing the part # for this sensor! As of this posting the sensor you need to correct the buzzing is #20931026

cgb1

Reaction score
buzzing aspirator

the latest PN is AIR TEMP SENSOR 22834330 $28.26

Murder n Mayhem

Reaction score
If units not bad hit it with some air, that silences or quiets most down (did on mine in 03 Tahoe & it had gotten pretty loud @ idle). It is a needed part of the system so wouldn't just remove or disconnect.

cgb1

Reaction score
aspirator buzz

yes Murder n Mayhem, did just that, no more buzz

cgb1

Reaction score
buzz from aspirator

blowing it out reduced the buzz considerably however replacing it eliminated it, worth the minimal cost

jlhurst21

Reaction score
Would this sensor cause the AC clutch not to kick in? I mean even in manual mode, I know this is for the auto temp control but Im not a fan of the auto control personally. I am having issues with my AC and just ruling out this as a culprit.