CAI Inc. Intake reviews coming in!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sales @ CAI Inc

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I have been following up with some of our recent customers to get their thoughts on our CAI for the 07-2012 trucks and SUV's and I have been getting great feedback!

A few of them also posted reviews on our website, thought I would share a few of them. To me there is nothing better than hearing it straight from the customer! Heres just a few if you want to see what people are saying:

Real nice cai - Review by Simon
This cai is hands down the most bang for your buck. the insulated air box is awesome, and it looks and sounds great. Can definitely tell a difference in power too. very happy with purchase.

Put it on my daily driver and love it - Review by Chris Steller
I put this on my daily driver truck just to get a little more power and hopefully some betteer gas mileage. Now I have perma grin from how awesome this thing is. Gave my truck a "throatier" sound, better acceleration, and when I drive it nice I get about 2 more miles per gallon. Wish I would have bought it sooner.

Gets compliments all the time! - Review by Freddy Martinez
I just recently installed this CAI (TOOK ABOUT 30 MINUTES) and have been to a few car shows since that this thing got a lot of attention at. Really pops out under the hood, and its sweet that you can see the filter through the window on the lid. Makes my exhasut sound deeper too, very nice mod.

Great Product!! - Review by Joshua
Seen this CAI on Speed Channel and did a little research. Found a lot of good reviews about company so decided to give them a try. In the end, very happy with my purchase. They were on backorder due to the popularity of their commercial on Speed but it was well worth the short wait. The intake is far superior to any other CAI i have had before, and was a breeze to install. I already have noticed getting about 2 more mpg, and could tell a difference when towing my work trailer. The system looks real nice installed too, and my friends have taken notice! HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS PRODUCT.