Can Someone Stab My Fuel Pump in the Eye, Please?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I just had the most embarassing thing happen.
I said to the CEO of our company that I would give him a ride into Milwaukee proper to pick up his new BMW.
We got about 3 blocks from work and *poof* fuel pump pooped out.
Totally dead. wouldnt restart or anything.

Cops showed up, middle of traffic, called a towtruck etc. Towing it to GoodYear where Jiminy works.
I texted him to let him know it was on the way, and he said HE WAS DOING A CHEVY VAN FUEL PUMP AS WE SPOKE.

Probably the same pump.
Anyway the embarassing part was that I was talking about keeping the truck forever and in good running order, etc when it died.
Cripes. My boss just laughed.

:mad2:

95TwinTT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should be keeping a diary. It will make it a little easier when they come to make a "movie" of your life. :lol:

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol sucks man i have the traditional whine on mine and im just wondering where imma be when she stops whining lol

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah I just got a call from Jiminys shop. 680.00$

440 for the pump, and 240 for the labor. I think I just saw the part at autozone for 203.. cripes.
add in the tow and this will be almost an 800$ adventure.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do it yourself you pus5y.. im jk, but you should really do it yourself and put that 600 into a paint job by me : ) .... lol..