Center Console armrest trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevyforever

Reaction score
Does anyone know if a woodgrain trim piece for the center armrest is available anywhere. I think it would look nicer if the black trim piece matched the other woodgrain pieces on the console and dash of the LTZ's.

08_Denali

Reaction score
Does anyone know if a woodgrain trim piece for the center armrest is available anywhere. I think it would look nicer if the black trim piece matched the other woodgrain pieces on the console and dash of the LTZ's.

Im not sure if the wood will match, but you can alway go down to the parts dept of your local GMC dealership and purchase the Denali piece.

doubler8

Reaction score
Has anyone bought the Denali or Escalade piece? Does the wood color match?

Anybody know how much?
I would like to ditch the cheap black plastic too...

Tcwhite

Reaction score
The denali and caddy woodgrain are both different match. I was thinking about the denali for my yukon but hell you would have to replace all your moldings. Pointless but WOULD look good.

2007TahoeLTZ4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would a piece like that look so different from ltz trim? anyone got a part number?

i think these are denali pieces

D89B4D3102A14EB38E6B42AFE2D43134.jpg

D4AABC9A5EF040869B77F3812B88B944.jpg