chrome lettering??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nicca2187

Reaction score
im looking for some nice chrome lettering but beside the normal tahoe i could only find PIMP and HOT RIDE and that is not exactly what i was looking for :smilielol:
anybody knows where i can get custom chrome lettering ?
thanks

njf747

Reaction score
I bought the 07 tahoe badges. Got the TAHOE for the back and the LT for the sides.

cleans it up nicely and it still has some presence of being a TAHOE.

not cheap though, you can get them at your chevy dealer.

WrenchGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a way to make em look like chrome with acetone also.

Caddis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought these for mine. Took off all the badging and put on the Italics on one side, just to see if I liked it. Bought them here http://www.zzpdecals.com/chrome.html
ffish.jpg

nicca2187

Reaction score
thanks for your help
i put the LT on in chrome today i also bought the tahoe letters the other day im not sure if i wanna put them on .......
i have a lot of chrome on the tahoe(door and tail handle, rims, grill , bowtie, gastankcover, towing hooks , 3rd brake light cover, wipers and much more) i think it would just get to much
i dont know what to do :(

Bigz

Reaction score
Here's what happens when your broke, if there's a women in your household, it's called Acetone used to clean the nail polish off nails, it does the same thing to the emblems on your truck, just place them in a cup and watch as the paint melts off. Just be careful if you leave them in to long it will eat eat through it. I did this on the Bronc and the Tahoe, it looks clean and it's cheap.