Cleveland Ohio member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOWKEY

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm Mike from Cleveland Ohio, currently own a 11 Tahoe LT and previously owned my first Tahoe which was a 04 LT. I'll save the typing and let the pictures do the talking! The black wheels are for the winter set-up, Firestone winterforce on all 4s works very well in the heavy snow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

carid

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, Mike! Glad to have you here. Your Tahoe looks great. There is a ton of information about our platform with supporting vendors who can get you where you want to go. Hope you stick around and find it useful!

LOWKEY

Reaction score
Welcome from Miami&Queens NY!!

Out of curiosity did you put tint over the factory rear tint on your Hoe? Very nice looking Hoe!!

No, it's still factory in the rear, I got the fronts to match which I believe is 20%? And I got a sun strip at 10% and the full windshield is 50% on top of that. Thanks for the compliments!

LOWKEY

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, Mike! Glad to have you here. Your Tahoe looks great. There is a ton of information about our platform with supporting vendors who can get you where you want to go. Hope you stick around and find it useful!

Thank you! I've owned a Tahoe for years now and don't know why i haven't signed up yet lol but here I am!

LOWKEY

Reaction score
here is a picture with one of my other cars, 2000 Camaro SS with a forged 408 stroker motor I just built. this was going to get tuned last November.

Attachments

• IMG_7063.jpg
    IMG_7063.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 4