climate control problem. Outside air keeps coming in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fernandito7

Reaction score
I am having a problem with the climate control from my 07 tahoe. Whenever the climate control is off i keep gettting air coming from the outside. I push the button that recirculates air and for the outside air not to come in but it still does. When i push the button all it does it blink. I was able to get it to stay lit once but once i turned off the tahoe and turned it back on i couldnt get it to stop blinking. This is annoying cause outside air keeps going inside through the vents when i dont want it too. How do i stop this?????????????/

metal rail

Reaction score
You can't stop it. The only time you can use the recirculate function is with the AC on and I believe also with the air coming out of the dash vents only.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when you push recirc did you make sure to move the air direction to head, it will not work if it is on feet, which i think it defalts to when it is turned off.

wedtwuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Metal Rail is correct. The recirculate feature only works with the A/C. It does not work in heat mode.

EROC

Reaction score
I found this out the other day! If you have Dual Zone Climate control and it is running then your vents never shut off...
Try that.