Couple questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scrt_Agent_Man

Reaction score
I have been searching around but haven't come up with any reliable answers. A few months ago I traded for a 03 Tahoe LS 4wd SSV. It came with 20" GMC wheels with 275/65 tires. I have crawled under it once to see if the suspension is stock or not but couldn't tell (and I live in Wisconsin and have no garage space...). The tire diameter is 34.2" and there is plenty of clearance so I was wondering what the chances are that it has some sort of lift components to fit this size tire? I was looking into doing a 3" eBay lift and go with an aggressive 33-35" tire but don't want to buy parts it may already have. I cannot get ahold of the previous owner to ask him and don't recall him saying anything about it when we traded. I am attaching a couple pics of it to give a better visual of how it sits. I guess my question is, does it look like it may already have some lift components (torsion keys, etc) from how it sits and the tire size currently on it would the eBay kit give me any more room for a larger, more aggressive tire or is there something better to go with while minimizing costs?

Attachments

• 00Z0Z_cnm21J3cM3I_600x450.jpg
    00Z0Z_cnm21J3cM3I_600x450.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 00A0A_bCvr0HqVO7p_600x450.jpg
    00A0A_bCvr0HqVO7p_600x450.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1