Delphi Injector $241.85 on Amazon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000tahoez71

Reaction score
I have to do the lower intake this weekend, might as well do it while I am in there. Mine were giving me no problem so we will see if the improved performance is true.

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AFAIK the improved performance was only from people who were having some issues...... Good luck, hope it works, I am staying with my poppets for now....

2000tahoez71

Reaction score
I have heard both scenarios, I just don't have the time (or want to) to redo them when they fail. I am about sick of fooling with this truck. I've done radiator twice, water pump twice, power brake booster, idler pulley, tensioner, ball joints, new steering components only to get it back together and the steering box blow, and pinion bearing went out and took the ring and pinion with it. For what I've put into this truck I could have gotten a newer one, but my God I love these old body style trucks.

2000tahoez71

Reaction score
That's just a cleaned up used version of the old system. If you're going to pay that for it you would be better off buying the delphi.

Slammed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I figured he was good with such positive feed back not one neutral or negative feedback I mean I'll listen to you guys cause I value the input here

Slammed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also need a new fuel pump any recommendations?

2000tahoez71

Reaction score
Well I am sure his reputation is fine, he is just selling an inferior part for almost the price of a better part. As far as pumps go, I have always been told to not skimp on them and just get a delco. I was in pinch and needed a pump that day and got a "parts store special" and it has done fine for me for 2 years or more. I replaced two el cheapo water pumps twice before I wised up and bought an AC Delco.

Slammed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much I will buy delco so now I must decide pump first or injectors both are acting up sigh

Well I am sure his reputation is fine, he is just selling an inferior part for almost the price of a better part. As far as pumps go, I have always been told to not skimp on them and just get a delco. I was in pinch and needed a pump that day and got a "parts store special" and it has done fine for me for 2 years or more. I replaced two el cheapo water pumps twice before I wised up and bought an AC Delco.

Slammed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant seem to find any Ac Delcos on amazon for my tahoe all they have are Delphi is that also a good brand ? and On the injectors the Ac delco is 20 dollars more then the one in this topic so I assume thats a good buy

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FJ10566 Delphi MPFI upgrade kit on Amazon.com is 241.85 with free shipping (new unit)

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is your rig doing that you want to know if it is injectors or pump?

Slammed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Running ruff have to hold petal to the floor to start it did plugs cap rotor wires also gas gauge flutters never reads correct fuel level unless full got 118000 miles never change anything up until now

What is your rig doing that you want to know if it is injectors or pump?

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does your fuel pressure look like cold, with key turned to run, with it running, with engine revved to about 2k?

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
could be a leaking FPR causing flooding......

Slammed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna test fuel pressure tomorrow also if it is the fpr I'm gonna do the injectors too