Diamond TDX 10" Subs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got installed a set of 10" Diamond TDX 1200w each been push by a 1000X 1 Diamond amp and Audio Control Epicenter.... they are LOUD!!

Attachments

• HP10.jpg
    HP10.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 240.jpg
    Picture 240.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Picture 241.jpg
    Picture 241.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Picture 242.jpg
    Picture 242.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 16

retsell

Reaction score
I'm impressed that you chose nice equipment. As I'm sure you know, most people on online forums end up going with junk (Audiobahn, Lanzar, Xplode, etc.)

BDennis

Reaction score
Very nice setup. I have known people with the TDX's they are very loud. I have two diamond d6 12's with the 1500.1 that I had in my 4runner, but I dont feel like taking up the back of the tahoe so I am trying to sell it all. Diamond is a great company. I think they have some of the best sound quality stuff that you can buy while still being loud as hell. Pricey though I know.

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm impressed that you chose nice equipment. As I'm sure you know, most people on online forums end up going with junk (Audiobahn, Lanzar, Xplode, etc.)

I dont know if I would put Audiobahn down there in that class.

retsell

Reaction score
I dont know if I would put Audiobahn down there in that class.

IMO they ARE that class. "Flame" series woofers? Chrome this, chrome that. The company blatantly places looks over sound quality. How about a woofer with a 3" surround, 2" voice coil, and .75" peak to peak excursion. That makes sense. Looks like a bad ass woofer, too bad it's not. Or a 2000 watt amplifier that makes 200 watts RMS. Wow, what good stuff.

I'm not trying to start an arguement. If you like it, great. To each their own, but I don't think anything from the Inaba group is worth much.

-Ryan

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not trying to argue either and I never said that I like them but I have heard some of there subs about 3-4 years ago and they sounded pretty decent. I just would go as low as saying they are the same as Lanzar or Pyramid Power or whatever that other crap is you can find for 35 bucks per 12" sub.

Honestly, if you can buy it at wal-mart I wouldnt mess with it maybe with the exception of Pioneer.

I just finished my audio install and hope to get some pics up tonight.