DL3 Mirror Install on LS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mary900

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone successfully installed DL3 mirrors on their LS Tahoe? All I'm after is the turn signals on my '08.

mary900

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took a look at the install instructions for both the replacement and the wide-angle kits. After all is said and done, looks like buying the OEMs with turn signals will be about the same money and more of a plug-n-play installation.

I think if all I'm looking for is the turn signals, I don't think I have to do any reprogramming if I use OEM parts.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't lookd into how much the DL3 kit cost, but since I already have heated mirrors all I have to do is buy the "heated kit" meant for Tahoe's equipped with factory heated mirrors and all I'd run me would be $280 shipped plus some of my time to install it by myself

scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought two working DL3 mirrors (heated, power fold, power adjust, puddle lights, auto dim Driver side, and signal arrows) off ebay. One I got for $65 shipped and the other for $96 shipped without looking too hard.

Everything will work with stock window switch except powerfold and puddle lamps.