does a double din dvd fit 04 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lente

Reaction score
A single din will fit in a 03 if you buy the metra kit for your year to make it a single. 03 up were double din without modding and 02 down you have to mod them.

chrias

Reaction score
The only time you would need to lower your HVAC controls would be if you were to put the 03 and newer dash bezel in if you install a double din.

g60swappedgti

Reaction score
i installed a pioneer d2 in my 01 tahoe. i have a couple pics but not sure how to post them?

g60swappedgti

Reaction score
Picture001-1.jpg

g60swappedgti

Reaction score
i bought a dd dash kit then cut the plastic off the back of the dash kit to make it flat. then i cut the bezel so the kit would sit flush with it. ( had to grind a few corners on the kit to make them rounded. i used plastic weld to mend them together. sanded, more plastic weld, sanded, more plastic weld. once i got it pretty smooth and even, i used bondo to do the finishing touches ( round out the bottom by the heater switches ect. ect.) i will post up some new pics as soon as i take and upload. i was looking for a stock looking fit so i did a little extra work. well worth it