Dual batteries.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As for the remote start, I can do a write up, but it's technical and could take a while.

Thats alright, I was just wondering if you had a write up on hand or something, I was looking at the directions of how to install online and it looks extremely complicated, so I'm not sure if I'm gunna get it. :Chevy:

As far as the audio system goes I see what your talking about, pushing that much air definately messes stuff up, my good friend has a 07 F-350, and he put 6 12" JL W7s in the bed and cut a sealed hole through to the cab, he has it all fiberglassed up in the bed and it looks great, but the second day he had it we were screwin around with it, and ended up blowing all the windows out of the truck, so he replaced them all with bulletproof windows, and now they don't shatter!! It is fun however to drive around town with them turned all the way up and set off car alarms! And as far as batteries go he has 4 (counting engine bat.) to run 5 screens up in the front area (10" in dash, 8" where the airbag used to be, two 8" visors, and Alpine 7" touch screen in fiberglassed center console), the four screens in the back (flip down, two headrests, back part of center console), the dvd changer, cd changer, Xbox 360, Complete JL Componet speakers, motorized Tonnuae cover and his amps and subs. Basically the things hits!! But he has had a lot of problems, and ended up dynamating the ENTIRE truck. :Chevy:

Last edited: