escalade corners/pillars/vents...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only a couple of Benji's, we are on a tight budget these day... fvckin sh!tty.

so nothing major. what did you have in mind? I wish i could find a nice deal on the electric fan kit

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ty,

Are you bidding on those pillars? I am gonna scoop them up if nobody on the forum is the current bidder.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You get a tune yet? Otherwise have her get you a cam or an exhaust, efans are the last thing to do.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ty,

Are you bidding on those pillars? I am gonna scoop them up if nobody on the forum is the current bidder.

well dude, here is how i am looking at those, i always wait till last minute and put in a bid during the last 30 seconds of the auction. i am not paying more then $105 though so if you are willing to pay more then that i will just let you have at it and possibly win it for less... i dont want to get into a bidding war with someone on here who is going to out bid me anyways....

Last edited:

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok boost... let me pick your brain for a minute and please forgive my stupid-ify...

what exactly am i going to see with new cams?

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots more bottom end and power up to 6500 depending on what you want. Gotta have a tune with one otherwise you won't take advantage of the gains to their full potential.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when i had my cadi... i was looking into Cams and the more a tried the learn, the less i realized i knew.

I remember they made them in all sorts of different configurations that (in stupid terms) move your powerband up or down... idealy, i want to move my powerband down in this truck, i hate feeling like i am driving a Honda Tahoe.... this was the biggest reason for wanting the 6.0, seems like they have more low end power.

so with that in mind, this is where i get lost and pretty much gave up on cams... have any recomendations?

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
someone won! and it wasnt me, i ended up bidding all the way to 130... got outbid at the last second... fvck

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
Aww man, that was you bidding along with me. Damn man I didnt know that!

Sike!, lol, but yea dude that does suck that auctions go that way.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea man i wanted those really bad too, thats such a great price! I had my hommie all lined up to paint em too...

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no.... it was going to be my birthday present to myself, lol... so instead i am getting an intake tube and a corvette servo. :D

Fyrcaptain

Reaction score
Boostaholic do you have a vendor link for those Street Scene smooth panels?

Thanks

CHISTOSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of these SS caps I bought off a member here and never used. If anyone is interested I'd like to get my $100 back for them.

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they the smooth panels? Are they new? painted? Let me know.. I will probably pick them up from you.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ballsie beats me to it....

well i am interested in buying them is ballsie isnt