escalade rear bumper compatible

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

njbeachrat

Reaction score
are escalade rear bumpers compatible with my 2006 tahoe? bolt up directly? anyone have any clue/insight on this? which year(s) if any will work? tried the search....

chrias

Reaction score
Yes it will bolt right up but it will look odd if you don't have the Esky body cladding. I've seen it done and I myself think it's a bit tacky. You're better off with a Denali bumper.

sixty9fordkiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive seen Hoes with the Caddy bumpers, with the Denali bumpers and the best looking one ive seen is one that had the Silverado SS bumper on it. Dont ask how it bolted up or anything. I saw it on the freeway and the truck was on 06 (i could tell by the "shark fin" OnStar antenna) and it had the complete 06 Silverado SS front end and it had the bumper on the back. I like to think my truck is clean and flashy compared to most tahoes ive seen, but this one by far is the best custom (in terms of exterior cosmetic mods) Tahoe ive ever seen. The paint was the whitest white ive ever seen. The only chrome were the lips of the at-least-26 inch wheels (the face of the rim was white too and could have been 27s) all the handles and liftgate handles were glossy white with Escalade roof rack and running boards, HIDs and Smoke rear LEDs and even the license plate lights had "HID LOOK" LED bulbs. The chrome of the lips on the rims and the roof rack and running boards was just right. It looked like it came out of the factory that way and shouldve been called a Tahoe LTZ in 2006. You should look into that SS bumper for the rear. I just saw this truck coming home from a bar on tuesday (i was watching the Laker Game) and havent really had the chance to look into it but im getting that bumper for mine