Euro Dezigns HID Kits??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AudiSport12

Reaction score
Heh -- thanks! I must be blind -- I didn't even see that on there!

Looks like they have some issues re: their feedback, and they're probably Chinese kits based on info on there as well. According to their policy, if you get a defective item (i.e. even a bulb), you have to pay to ship it back to them and pay again for them to ship the replacement to you. That's a crappy way to do business if you ask me.... Hmmm....I dunno now. :skep:

Yeah they are Chinese kits. Someone I know had a problem with one of their ballasts when they got their kit and after swapping a few emails VVME payed for shipping both ways and the new ballast. But that was one case and I haven't heard of any other intances like this. I'll be trying them out once I get my Yukon and if something goes wrong, hell, it's only $90, not like $200+ like some of these other kits haha.

But you definatly cant go wrong with a set of McCulloch HIDs if you're willing to pay the extra $$ for them. For some, having the peace of mind is better than saving a few bucks. Me, I like cheap :yesnod:

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got 8000K will install tonight and post pics later ( i like that McCulloch is German made with a warrenty)

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might end up being the dummy..

I dunno dude, I'm real tempted and I may wind up ordering a set for my other ride... I haven't found another cost-effective bi-xenon alternative for under $150.00 from a seller with remotely positive feedback. I'll sleep on it!

str8wkd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know about the diffrence in wattage euro dezign says they have 35 watt and 5o watt is it just so you can be brighter or is 50 watt for high beam