exhaust with 3/r drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those who are lowered 3/5, can you post pics of your exhaust. I'm trying to get some ideas for exhaust on my truck, but trying to determine if clearance is going to be an issue. Let me know if you guys are having any issues.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I had slight issues with mine, but mine is slightly lower than 3/5. I ended up welding on a Flowmaster 10 series with a turndown in front of the rear axle. I'm bringing it out to the side flush with the running boards in front of the rear wheel soon, using a couple rectangular tips side by side.

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont know how well you can see it in this picture but i have them coming out the corners and there kinda tucked up in there so you dont see much of the pipes i can take more pics of it if you want
rearend.jpg

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magnaflow catback with no contact issues. Here it is at stock ride height a week after I bought the truck

IMG00070.jpg

And with the belltech drop (2" front raised for winter and 4.5" rear)

DSC01673.jpg

I'm having the tip cut and re-routed to go straight back into pass side corner of the rear bumper and have it angled down so the tip is barely visible. I have a hard time keeping the black tip clean in the winter and don't really like the look of an exhaust tip hanging off the side. There is plenty of room under there to run a 3" or even 3.5" piping without any problem. I'd like to see how a 4" would fit :D

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had slight issues with mine, but mine is slightly lower than 3/5. I ended up welding on a Flowmaster 10 series with a turndown in front of the rear axle. I'm bringing it out to the side flush with the running boards in front of the rear wheel soon, using a couple rectangular tips side by side.
Yea i've been thinking of just running a turn down, but really wanted to do something different

i dont know how well you can see it in this picture but i have them coming out the corners and there kinda tucked up in there so you dont see much of the pipes i can take more pics of it if you want
I like the way yours looks, but really tryin to bite off your truck. I'll keep that in mind.
Magnaflow catback with no contact issues. Here it is at stock ride height a week after I bought the truck

I'm having the tip cut and re-routed to go straight back into pass side corner of the rear bumper and have it angled down so the tip is barely visible. I have a hard time keeping the black tip clean in the winter and don't really like the look of an exhaust tip hanging off the side. There is plenty of room under there to run a 3" or even 3.5" piping without any problem. I'd like to see how a 4" would fit :D

I really wanted to run dual pipes, but trying to just get some ideas for now. your idea sounds pretty good. make sure to post some pics when you get it done