Floor mats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kaflyboy

Reaction score
What do you guys recommend for floor mats? I have a LTZ with the mocha interior. The floor mats I have (factory) are not black but a deep chocolate color. Weather tech doesn't make that color only black.
Any suggestions as too what would match closely and work the best?

bcsslc

Reaction score
We just went through the same thing. Only big difference was we hav a black interior. I couldn't decide between weather tech or husky weather beaters. After lots of comparison we finally landed on the Husky . They are a perfect fit and look great. I would definitely recommend. The price between the two was not a factor. Good luck.

kaflyboy

Reaction score
got it, thanks. i'll do some research this weekend and see if i can find a close color.

Northshore1

Reaction score
Wether Tech Liners

Wish I would have seen this thread earlier, I just bought the weather tech digi-fit liners for my LTZ and the front ones don't fit at all, I would definitely not recommend. I'm going to return them and probably go for the Husky weather beaters.

mwardncsu

Reaction score
Husky's arrived last night and going into the vehicle tonight.....