Fog light mod???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhiteTie

Reaction score
WIth the auto lights the fogs dont come on automatically.....does anyone know a mod to get them do trun on when you lights go on automatically. The has to be some wire the can be put in the fuse panel that will trick the "system" to think that the lights have been turned on manually....any one please chime in with your .02
Thanks

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious as to why you'd want your fog lites on when it's not foggy. :confused2:

a016738

Reaction score
You could try the trick I used on my H2 to get the DRLs to come on with the headlights so they looked like fogs....

Take a short piece of electrical wire stripped at both ends. Open the fuse box and pull the fog light fuse...suff one end of the wire under one of the fuse blades as you re-insert the fuse. Do the same with the other end in one of the headlight fuses. Now the fogs should come on when the headlights are switched on. Unfortunately the reverse will also be true...you will never be able to run the fogs without the headlights...unless you wire a diode into the wire connecting the headights to the fogs.

I haven't tried this mod myself but like I said, it worked like a charm on the H2...

-John