Gauging Interest: Selling my HID Halo's, LED Tails, Polished Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowTieBandit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I need to sell my Denali :cryin:

I'm a single guy w/ no kids, and it just doesn't make sense to have this as a DD anymore with the way gas is going. I'm trying to sell it outright, for atleast my pay off which is $19k. I've had trade in offers ranging from $13k-$17k, which is insanity! When I bought it a year ago it was hard to find a clean low, mileage for a decent price. Now the market is flooded with these, mostly higher mileage but having so many available kills the value. My last resort is trade it in on a 05 GTO black/black 6 speed 6.0L with 34k miles I can get for $19k. I will get $17k trade in value, in which I'll remove the halo head lights, clear bumper lights, LED tail lights, and polished lower bumper grill. I'll have to figure out pricing, but I'll be fair of course. So if anyone wants dibs on something post up. :thumbsup:

Or if you want to buy my Denali that's cool too. :yesnod:

Add link:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/car/676158265.html

SoCal Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id take those halo's and bumpers in a heartbeat if they fit my hoe!!! dammit! :)

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are u selling a air intake? If so hit me with a price!

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Bowtie, what's up man? Been a while. Hate to see you get rid of the truck, but I understand with these crazy gas prices. I hope you get what you're looking for out of her. A lot of people are doing the same thing as you and most car buyers these days are looking for something more fuel efficient. Good luck bro. See ya around.

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a yukon, will those halos fit or is the denali lights different?

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, I Just Joined The Forum And Saw Your Posting. Was Wondering If You Still Had The Taillights For Sale. I Live In San Leandro So Not To Far From You.let Me Know. Thanks