halo projectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speedr1023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know why I'm having such difficulty locating some nice halo projectors. I have looked through a lot of threads and found a few that I like, but cannot find them online. I have surfed E-bay a bunch and it's hit or miss there I guess. I like these ones that Gapxguy found.

http://www.tahoeforum.com/showthread.php?t=6065

Also Idahoe and 01 suburban IS where did you find yours. Any other help would be appreciated.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EBAY! i just got mine put in last week, they look great! havent gotten the pics on here yet. i dont think anyone on here has the ones i got.

speedr1023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is the difference between the clear and the blue projectors, is that just the color of the light that you will see? Is one better than the other, or is it just preference? I found a set that I like on a web site. Also can you put the HID's into these ones?

halos.jpg

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is the difference between the clear and the blue projectors, is that just the color of the light that you will see? Is one better than the other, or is it just preference? I found a set that I like on a web site. Also can you put the HID's into these ones?

View attachment 2651

i would do clear, i had blue and it turned 5000k HIDS in to like 10000k. and with halagons, my light was severly deminished. needless to say, on my 4th set of projectors, clear modified OEM yukon denali projectors. :lol:

speedr1023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So RT, if I get these ones, they are halogen bulbs, yes? and then will I be able to put HID's in here, or will it not work you think?

Idahoe

Reaction score
I got mine off ebay also, those look just like the ones I got, if they are the high beams are the same as stock, 9005 I believe, but the low beams are H3 bulbs which are completely different and I think you have to modify them to get 9006 HIDs to fit.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got these ones on ebay for $138 to my door, shipping and all. i love the way they look and my night driving is fine. i was thinking about doing HIDs but i have since decided against it because they are bright enough. the install wasnt too difficult, the only part that took me awhile was wiring the halos in. my buddy did it for me. i got these ones because they have the bluish LEDs on the side. everyone is getting the ones without the LEDs, needless to say i wanted mine to be a bit different.
oh and they came with the clear bumper light lenses also. i saw these ones on several websites for $290, $300, $325. so ebay is your best bet. most of them are only BUY IT NOW so you are at the mercy of the vendors pricing. just look around!

Attachments

• heads.jpg
    heads.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 41
  • head1.jpg
    head1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 40
  • head2.jpg
    head2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited: