Has any one here changed out the front grill?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tomm

Reaction score
Thinking about getting the new inserts?

I ordered the new inserts and they should be here tuesday. Looks like a piece of cake though. I can confirm when its done but it looks like a few screws and clips.

tomm

Reaction score
I just ordered it for $265 shipped. I am sure you can chew them down as many gm dealers that are online such as gmpartsdirect.com etc sell them for less. Maybe they will match their price.

tomm

Reaction score
Received the 2 new inserts and took 10 minutes to swap out with no instructions. Very easy installation.

Eric137

Reaction score
I installed Grillcraft grilles for a total of around $350, including small ones to cover the towhook holes.....IMO, these were (by far) the best looking mesh-type grilles out there.....fairly easy install, too.....

wedtwuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my chrome grill for my LTZ from Fichtner Chevrolet in Montana. They are a sponsor on the Corvette Forum. I've ordered stuff from them before for my '05 C6. They are honest and very responsive. I spoke with the parts manager, Bob Wendorff. He said that they will sell any GM part except Saturn and H1 parts at a discount - at least wholesale. The chrome grille was $249 plus shipping with no sales tax. If you want to call Bob his number is (406) 628-4618.

Eric137

Reaction score
actually, the Grillcraft grilles totaled just under $300, since they honored a price I found on ebay.

CaMs

Reaction score
can you guys start posting some pics...maybe a show me ur grill sticky

tahoegold

Reaction score
Yup - RaceMesh Grilles did my facelift.

RaceMesh%202007%20Tahoe%20EPSS%20without%20tow%20hook%20covers%20(1)%20(Custom).jpg

RaceMesh%202007%20Chevy%20Tahoe%20in%20EPSS%20front%20crop.jpg

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just made up my mind when I saw the pics of the Race Mesh Grille.....Killer!!!
Although I'm waiting for mine to be delivered , the LTZ grille is going to be replaced along with the lower bumper grilles too. Great pics.