Heated seats and Drivers seat stopped woriking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pistol

Reaction score
I checked all my fuses and none are blown, heated seat contol is not coming on and I can't adjust the drivers seat. What else do I need to check to cure this problem ?, input will be appreciated.

NacIK

Reaction score
Everything works on mine, except for the damn drivers side heated seat.

For the heated seats the seatbelt must be connected in order for that heater to work. Just making sure you checked that on you seats.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What years does that apply to NacIK, that is the first time I have heard that, trying to diagose my own drivers seat heater as well!!

NacIK

Reaction score
I have a 99 Tahoe. On my vehicle the seatbelt on that seat has to be latched in order for the heat to turn on. I haven't had time to trouble my seat so I don't know for sure how to fix it. I will have to have a look at it this weekend now that others are having problems with the drivers seat.

Dynamo

Reaction score
Shortly after I bought my '03 Tahoe (used) the passenger heated seat quit working. I took it to the dealer and it ended up being one of the various control modules needed to be reflashed. It seemed strange to me that that's all it was but the dealer told me that's what they tracked the problem to and that's all they did to it. It has been working fine ever since.