Hey!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Auburn

Reaction score
First post...been reading for a while on this board, but had problems posting previously.

I own a 07 Tahoe LTZ black on black. Traded in my 03 G35 coupe last year so that we could trailer our Nissan 350z show car to shows around the southeast. Wasn't sure I would like driving something so different from my little red sporty car, but I love my Tahoe!

Below are pics of the tahoe, trailer, and Z. I should try to get an updated one of the tahoe as my front bowtie is now orange to match the Auburn tag on the front. Mike (thepowdercoater.com) did it for me.

Attachments

• truck_trailer.jpg
    truck_trailer.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 16
  • night_shot_02.jpg
    night_shot_02.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 18
  • rogue350z_01.jpg
    rogue350z_01.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

PeanutGallery

Reaction score
war eagle!

former G35c owner here as well - '04 6MT, diamond graphite...never really modded it beyond clear corners, factory front lip spoiler, and a couple other minor things, though. it ended up being somewhat lemon-ish (couldn't fill the gas tank if i let it get down to 1/4 tank without the auto-shut-off system kicking in every couple cents' worth at the pump) and my local dealer's service dept was heinous, so i traded it on the grand cherokee that i then traded on the current suburban.

nice Z!

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck and trailer!

But that Z is wicked. Are those cold cathode lights in the wheel wells? Nice!!! :cool2:

AND, Welcome!

HofB99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think everyone wants your Z!!! My wife was even eye-balling it :drool: over my shoulder! :giggling:

She really liked the Z until I convinced her the G-coupe was a "better" car...so to speak...well, you know what I mean... :shhh: :crazy:

Anyway, was in the market for one until it got cold here in DC and made me start thinking about the snow/icy weather soon to come... AWD is looking pretty appealing right about now...:yesnod:

Auburn

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Dude the paint job on that Z is sick...is that a decal or paint?

The green part is Dupont paint and the abstract on the side is airbrushed on. The only vinyl are decals with the sponsor names.

war eagle!

former G35c owner here as well - '04 6MT, diamond graphite...never really modded it beyond clear corners, factory front lip spoiler, and a couple other minor things, though. it ended up being somewhat lemon-ish (couldn't fill the gas tank if i let it get down to 1/4 tank without the auto-shut-off system kicking in every couple cents' worth at the pump) and my local dealer's service dept was heinous, so i traded it on the grand cherokee that i then traded on the current suburban.

nice Z!

Yeah, my G looked great sitting still but I never went in for an oil change without having to have 5 things done under warranty. Since we have had a Z (we had one previous to the green one) first, the G got hand me down parts mostly. I did have a stillen lip kit, clear corners, clear bra, coilovers, rebadged to Skyline, and a couple of other minor things. I think the car had every TSB/recall at least once and some twice. Comes with having an early first year production, I guess.

But that Z is wicked. Are those cold cathode lights in the wheel wells? Nice!!! :cool2:

AND, Welcome!

The wheel lights are LED from Varad lighting.

that Z is off the hook! :drool:

Thank you...

I think everyone wants your Z!!! My wife was even eye-balling it :drool: over my shoulder! :giggling:

She really liked the Z until I convinced her the G-coupe was a "better" car...so to speak...well, you know what I mean... :shhh: :crazy:

Anyway, was in the market for one until it got cold here in DC and made me start thinking about the snow/icy weather soon to come... AWD is looking pretty appealing right about now...:yesnod:

The Z definately does not do well in snow/icy weather. We drove our previous one back from Utah in mid Nov where we purchased it and it was not very happy.

Holy cow, we need to create a Z forum and just have this car in it!

My husband and I actually run/own both a Z and a G board since 2002/2003. Both use the same software as this forum which is so user friendly. 350ZFrenzy.com and G35Frenzy.com. We are starting to rebrand them to be not so one model specific.

Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Auburn!
The only thing I would do different on the Z is make your sponsor decal for www.thepowdercoater.com be the biggest one on there! But then again, I'm a little biased!

The_Yukonator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's hard to focus on that tahoe with that Sexy green and curvey Z!:ack: That is defenitely Sick car! Nice Job!!

:225:

PS: Maybe the tahoe bug will get to you guys, I'm already trying to picture how sick it would be!

Auburn

Reaction score
Hi Auburn!
The only thing I would do different on the Z is make your sponsor decal for www.thepowdercoater.com be the biggest one on there! But then again, I'm a little biased!

Yeah, you are a little biased. At least I have one on the Tahoe as well. I try to drum up some business...

It's hard to focus on that tahoe with that Sexy green and curvey Z!:ack: That is defenitely Sick car! Nice Job!!

:225:

PS: Maybe the tahoe bug will get to you guys, I'm already trying to picture how sick it would be!

Thanks for the compliments on the Z. I do want to do some things to the tahoe eventually. Maybe after we are done trailering the Z to shows.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...Thanks for the compliments on the Z. I do want to do some things to the tahoe eventually. Maybe after we are done trailering the Z to shows...

I think that says something about the Tahoe. It was purchased to pull a really nice sports car and somehow draws attention itself. :thumbsup: to the tahoe!