HID Lighting problems....some good info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake

Reaction score
I recently purchased a HID kit from someone on here and its awesome but i had some problems when hooking it up so i thought i would share what i went throught so if anyone here has the same prob they dont have to search a bunch. Now the kit i have is a "JDM" kit; it is real JDM kit who knows but it works beautifully so whether it is or isnt doesnt really matter. Make sure that the plug is in correctly. When you look at the ballast it will appear that it plugs in like the factory harness does but it will not work like that. Please refer to the pics for a reference. Any questions feel free to PM or post here.

Attachments

• correct.JPG
    correct.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 6
  • inncorrect.JPG
    inncorrect.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 5

05LS

Reaction score
Yes always check to make sure the plug is plugged in the correct way or the lights will not light up. I had this problem, on one side...

Jake

Reaction score
yeah and its the last thing alot of people check because of the factory end...you assume it is setup the same but we all know what assuming does!