How many are happy keeping you Tahoe stock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im making mine into a convertible this summer and puting a small pool in the cargo area and have 2 girls get down in pudding wrestling.

i want to make mine a convertable. that would be so awsome. :D

problem is you would have to strenthin the frame as the roof is a major support.

Auburn

Reaction score
I am leaving mine mostly stock for now. We put our modding into our Z show car. The only things I have done is add the electric brake controller, lockpick to allow the passenger to watch movies when we are trailering to a car show out of state, and about to add a sub. I need to hook up the iPod, had it plugging with aux cable, but the cords got stolen.

Guardian

Reaction score
I'm putting on a bug shield, some window rain shields, and mud flaps. Other than that, the current look is why I bought this vehicle in the first place...no need to change it.

jperaino

Reaction score
I have a 2008 Yukon denali. I installed the GM mud flaps and the GM bug deflector. The lights are horrible and I am installing a Bixenon HID kit from Mike Johnson.