How many people spend late nights on the forum?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FergHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how many people here are on the forum after midnight? 2am? I have noticed a large population at late hours. free time is free time:rolleyes:

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Here:cya: Sometimes I'll lose track and look over at the clock and it'll be 4 or 5 in the morning. Most of the time I'll be off by 3am.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
same here, im preety busy in the day time, and im tired through out the day, but once the clock hits mid night i become the energizer bunny. but im still on from time to time during the day, just most of the time at night.

bahollis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a 5 month old who likes his bottle every three hours. I do my part, so I'm up with him a lot in the early AM.

I just like to see what's up around here. You never know when you might learn something.

BH

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I am guilty to it as well.. I get bored and just love reading whats going on in others lives as it makes mine feel "normal" :giggling:

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've definitely spend late nights on here. Often the only time I have to be on here. Either way the forum gives me something to do at 2 in the morning! :Chevy:

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually end up working on something and then I get so sidetracked I forget to become tired. I installed the infinity coaxs I bought for my truck today just a few minutes ago. Nothing good was on tv so I said what the hell since I don't have class or have to work tomorrow. I get to drop off the grill tomorrow and drive around like an idiot for a day while its getting painted, oh well at least it will finally be black. Who else has some projects going on? Post some sh*t up!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i usually do my mods on the kon at 3 a.m. then check up on here every once and a while or take a break and post stuff on here. :rolleyes:

spam is good, put it in the micorwave, then some cheese and toast and its yummy.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
.... Who else has some projects going on? Post some sh*t up!

Stripping the interior out of the 'hoe soon; carpet, seats, all panels, headliner, etc. Expanding foam is going in between double panels, Dynamat Extreme over the entire interior, then jute layed down on the floor boards and panels before the interior goes back in. It's going to be quiet and feel solid.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
4:30 a.m. and I am off to bed. Think I'm going to take the day off today.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stripping the interior out of the 'hoe soon; carpet, seats, all panels, headliner, etc. Expanding foam is going in between double panels, Dynamat Extreme over the entire interior, then jute layed down on the floor boards and panels before the interior goes back in. It's going to be quiet and feel solid.

Post up progress pics because I'll be doing the same soon. You get dynamat extreme from your work cheap? I've been running second skin butyl damplifier pro and it seems like i only have to use 1 layer to completely deaden the cargo area from rattles even when I was running a ported 15.
http://www.secondskinaudio.com/

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Post up progress pics because I'll be doing the same soon. You get dynamat extreme from your work cheap? I've been running second skin butyl damplifier pro and it seems like i only have to use 1 layer to completely deaden the cargo area from rattles even when I was running a ported 15.
http://www.secondskinaudio.com/

Yea, I'll definitely post some pics. I've seen the Secondskin stuff but have yet to use it. Works pretty good?
Once I start on it I'll post up some pics in a thread (didn't mean to steal this one from ya FergHoe).

heftylefty58

Reaction score
Yea, I'll definitely post some pics. I've seen the Secondskin stuff but have yet to use it. Works pretty good?
Once I start on it I'll post up some pics in a thread (didn't mean to steal this one from ya FergHoe).

I'm looking forward to seeing your pics, J! (A while back, someone left our moonroof cracked during a rainy night, so I'm interested in seeing what it would take to replace this portion of the interior.)

Sorry to threadjack FergHoe, but to answer your original question: I'm even dumber when I'm sleep deprived, so I try to go to bed no later than 11pm!