How to Keep Your Car from Getting Stolen...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Richard Hoblitt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good old Casa Grande, we spent some time there. We lived in Lake Havasu for four winters before we gave up the RV life style. Couldn't bring enough toys down with us.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good old Casa Grande, we spent some time there. We lived in Lake Havasu for four winters before we gave up the RV life style. Couldn't bring enough toys down with us.

I've lived here for about 5 years now. Nice little town.

HofB99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've lived here for about 5 years now. Nice little town.

I spent 3.5 yrs in Tucson from 2001-05. How far is that from you?

I'm originally from the East Coast, and couldn't wait to leave the WILD WILD WEST to get back here... But now, I really miss the "simple" life that Tucson offered... Plus, Phoenix, Cali and Las Vegas were awesome to visit on a regular basis!!! :thumbsup:

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spent 3.5 yrs in Tucson from 2001-05. How far is that from you?...QUOTE]

Tucson is about 60miles to the east and Phoenix is about 35 miles to the north. Casa Grande is located where I-10 and I-8 meet.

HofB99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tucson is about 60miles to the east and Phoenix is about 35 miles to the north. Casa Grande is located where I-10 and I-8 meet.

Ahhh... Know those highways very well. I can actually picture the "Y" in the road where I-8 forks off heading west thru Yuma, I believe... There is a little rest stop town there... Is that Casa Grande, or do you have to go off the beaten path a bit to get to it? I do recall seeing signs for it now that I think about it...

Also, I hate to relive this, but a couple of members of my Air Force unit rolled their car in that area after the driver fell asleep @ the wheel, returning from San Diego. One was killed and the other severely injured, but he made a miraculous comeback since then. They were very young (the one that passed was 19, if I recall correctly). Happened on Memorial Day weekend 2003, I believe. Not a good memory for me...:nonod:

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry about your friends.

Casa grande is couple of miles off the interstate Can't really see it from the interstate. pop. about 35,000.

HofB99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the sentiment, gonzo. Definitely not a cool thing to happen...to anyone...:nonod:

Sorry OP! Didn't mean to hijack your thread!!! :p