Howdy..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

icarusisaacs

Reaction score
Hola peoples. New member from WV living in NC at the moment. Just decided to join here after coming across your site while looking into wheel spacers and such. Have an '01 LT I bought last April with around 140k on it and as far as I can tell is pretty much stock except a single Flowmaster. Anywho I was thinking of running a Rough Country leveling kit and Rough Country 2 inch billet aluminum wheel spacers (as long as they're hub centric, AFAIK the Rough Country website doesn't say either way) and eventually BFG AT T/A KO 285/75/16's on the stock wheels. From everything I can piece together from the internets either one would be enough to give me the clearance to run the 33's but I think combined they would give me more the look I was going for on my shoe-string budget. Eventually I'd like to do a 4 inch Rancho suspension lift and a 2 inch body lift with BFG KM2 35x12.50's but that's neither here nor there. Haven't taken any pics of the truck myself but here it is as I found it on the dealers website:

http://www.ecarlist.com/cgi-bin/showroom.cgi?mode=show&id=7077371&d_id=3737

Ordered stainless nerf bars and bull bar for it too to try to "De-Grandpa-ize" it. Should be here at the beginning of the week so hopefully I can get them on later in the week at work and post pics this weekend. Anywho... pleased to meet yall and look forward to being a part of a group dedicated to the hawtness of the Chevy Tahoe. :peace: