I Need Your Opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EL_OCHO

Reaction score
I would like to Add an Exhaust System, as well, as a CAI. The question is I am looking for Performance, Mileage, and Cosmetic Improvements. I do not like bad Drone effect, but want happy medium. Money is not an object, just spent $1200.00 for my Charger's Zoomers Exhaust System and I am going to install "The Air Hammer" Cold Air Intake for about $400.00 w/ custom paint job. They are the best for that car. All opinions are welcomed. Thanks all.

I almost forgot, I have a 2005 5.3L Yukon XL.

Last edited:

EL_OCHO

Reaction score
I like the Borlas, but Billy Boats, I've heard are pretty good, but does not sell for my XL or Suburban, according to their website. How about CAI? Volant, Brute, or ? Thanks

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Amigo....Ocho

You still looking for Exhaust System. I thought you'd had them by now. What's taking so long? I read the previous post that they didnt have them for Suburban or XLs?

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EL_OCHO said:
I think I am going with Borla exhaust, but I am also researching for the BEST CAI. Any suggestions?

None right now, I would just go for Borla. Good luck on your purchase

EL_OCHO

Reaction score
Are you kidding me, there is not one elite CAI that has some positive results?:eek: How about programmer, any suggestions on this? Thanks

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear the best reviews on the Volant airbox and the K&N FIPK, but everyone I've talked to says that there isn't any real gain to be had by getting one, just more engine sound...if it were me I'd go w/ a Volant airbox setup, Superchips FlashPaq, and a Gibson split-exit exhaust. But thats just me.