Is 0% coming for Chevy soon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gruson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know Dodge is adversting 0% now and I have heard rumors of GM offering it soon as well.

Curious if anyone else has heard anything....

Thanks!

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will take employee discounts again. i hated that gm did it then all of a sudden ford, dodge, toyota, hunday. etc all did employee discount. COPY FREAKIN CATS.

but gm had the best deals. my buddy got a 2005 silverado at 16k off during the sale.

300C SRT8

Reaction score
I just picked up a new 08 Tahoe LS at the end of March for $5K off the sticker, and 0% interest in Orange County, CA ....

HOTFUZZ

Reaction score
Actually, I just got my 08' Tahoe with 0%. I picked up mine March 19th.

300C SRT8

Reaction score
HOTFUZZ- I got mine March 29th.. the 0% is the only reason I went out and bought it. I was messing around the Chevy website looking at Corvettes, and saw the Tahoes being advertised for 0% APR. Woke my wife up early the next day and traded her car in for one.

Gruson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOTFUZZ- I got mine March 29th.. the 0% is the only reason I went out and bought it. I was messing around the Chevy website looking at Corvettes, and saw the Tahoes being advertised for 0% APR. Woke my wife up early the next day and traded her car in for one.

Where do you see that? Link? I see 2.9% here.

300C SRT8

Reaction score
That was the night of March 28th I saw that, and purchased on 3/29... its 4/17 so I am assuming it was limited time only then..

HOTFUZZ

Reaction score
300C SRT8- I was looking for a couple of months and stopped by the dealership looking for a President's day special. The dealer didn't have the one I wanted. So I ordered mine up. Since it was going to to take 5 weeks I had just lucked out and my truck came in at the start of the 0%. I absolutely love my truck. Now if I can only find someone who put the 17" police steel wheels on theirs.

300C SRT8

Reaction score
HOTFUZZ- Nice, are you pretty happy with yours? My door panels have been rattling, its been in the dealer once and they didnt fix it properly... and theres a lot of wind noise from the drivers side window. The cloth SUCKS.. if anyone is looking to by a Tahoe DO NOT buy the cloth.. it picks up lint like crazy and is hard to clean (I have black on black ebony) so I am going the Katzkin leather route. Putting 24's on tomorrow... but overall I am really happy. Glad we lucked out with the 0% though...

georgiawj

Reaction score
I just got my Tahoe on April 5th and all the chevy dealers had 0% for there suvs/trucks. The Ford and Dodge dealers in my area are doing the same thing 0% and 5-10k off msrp.. The only dealers not doing it in my area are Japanese cars.

slvrbrchyukon

Reaction score
looks like the 0% is gone ...

$2,000 Cash Allowance
As low as 2.9% APR (2) for 36 months for qualified buyers

georgiawj

Reaction score
It is still 0% here at a bunch of dealers north of Atlanta.. It might be like some one else said and this area is just not selling big trucks, but i doubt that there are new Tahoe's Denali's and Escalades everywhere around here...

or on second thought all the ones i have seen have been fully loaded so they may be trying to get rid of the lower trim level models cause all the dealers around here are packed with cars..

ugachs24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is still 0% here at a bunch of dealers north of Atlanta.. It might be like some one else said and this area is just not selling big trucks, but i doubt that there are new Tahoe's Denali's and Escalades everywhere around here...

or on second thought all the ones i have seen have been fully loaded so they may be trying to get rid of the lower trim level models cause all the dealers around here are packed with cars..

Andean Chevy was doing it earlier this week when I brought mine in to have it checked out, I think it was a one day thing.

Theres a ton of them a little farther south of you. Roswell, Alpharetta, Marietta, it seems like theres one in every 5 cars.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It ain't happening around Los Angeles that I can see, all 2.9%. It was 0% last month or before. And rebate stayed at $2000, was 3 in February. Was hoping for 3 or 4 in April and/or May.

beach109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will very likely see this again in a couple of months, right at the '07 production has stopped and '08s are about to roll in. Happened last year, and on big, thirsty (relatively) trucks that aren't the hot spot of the market, it will be back again.

So all you no interest fans, just hold on a bit longer...well, and try to balance out what you must have or can accept, since it will come down to finding the right vehicle "as is".

Chrysler, for instance, is so horribly off now with vehicles that are at the bottom of the market and anyone's list, that they pretty much have to offer big discounts and no interest from day one, on most just to sell anything--so not a great point of comparison.