Just cant find it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peterey2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey,
I have a..

'95 2 door Tahoe 4x4

Looking for the dual exhuast (that I see all the time on the road) that exits out at each side behind the rear tires..any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kinda hard to ask for them for xmas when I cant even find it!

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just go to a muffler shop and have them make you one I dont think that you can buy one already made. That is what I did with mine.

peterey2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
K, I emailed Flowmaster's tech link on their website and the guy got back to me and said they used to make a kit for what I wanted but no longer do. I'll try a couple other top brands to see what they say, but it looks like I'll be going to a muffler shop. Hate letting my baby go into someone else's hands!! haha thanks

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
muffler shops do that kind of thing all the time. walk in there, tell them your budget, and then let them do their thing.

peterey2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool. ya i just have to ask around and see who does a good system around here. The 4 door kits probly wont work on a2 door rite? or is it as simple as shortening a head pipe or something...