just ordered...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HID headlights, should be here next week...now, gotta get some LED taillights, then into the paint booth ... :)

will post before and after pics next week...

Polecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.xenonworx.com/ for headlights.

Have a buddy that does custom airbrush and paint/body. Going to do real flames coming off the headlights, down the front fender into the front door. Then match it on the hood. Nothing drastic, just to change it form another stock Yukon on 20's, ya know?

Drumscum

Reaction score
Are you doing projector headlights or HID conversion on the lighting system?? just fyi when i changed my headlights out my bulb type on my low beam went from 9006 (stock) to 9005(projectors) so make sure you order the correct HID bulbs if you are converting unlike myself who had to order two kits lol!!

Polecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HID bulb, comes with everything needed to install...know the guy that is the manufacture...told him model,poof.... :)

debadged it this weekend, MUCH cleaner!!!

Polecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, just orderd my Eibach lowering kit....can't wait for it to get here and get it on :D