Leaking Air Shock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else had this problem after lowering their Yukon/Tahoe with autoride. Mine has the std 2/3 drop, just keys for the front, coils and shock extenders for the rear and directions on how to mod the leveling pin to keep the compressors from staying on. After putting approx 7-8k miles on the truck w/ the lowered suspension, I noticed a hissing from the driver rear, first thought it was a nail or screw in the tire. I checked the tires and all are fine. I've determined it to be the bladder on the shock has worn a hole in it. It still holds a little pressure, but I need to get it replaced soon. I checked and there is a cable that we ran right behind the shock because if we ran it in front of the shock, it was laying against the shock. Any suggestions on how to relocate or what you did to solve the problem? TIA :confused: