LED Racing blinker fix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EZStreet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of you may know this, some may not so i figured i'd post just in case some of yall are suffering from racing blinker syndrome after installing your leds :mad2:

If you dont want to do load resistors, order this part from Grote (44140). $79.99 is about as cheap as you're going to be able to find it, unless you have a hook at an auto parts store. The flasher is located behind the left knee kick plate on the backside of the driver door fusebox. Just FYI for those of you looking for a fix after installing LED's.

http://www.truckpartcity.com/store/index.php?app=ccp0&ns=prodshow&ref=44140&sid=x3j376u570aezx543sww925v65b8r23q

44140.jpg

ashevilleboy00

Reaction score
Not sure why you would need this expensive parts, I just replaced my flasher with an electronic one. Cost me about $14 with tax, replaced it in the same area you said, just the flasher though, 4 prongs. You must make sure it's an ELECTRONIC flasher! Solved my rapid blink

EZStreet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually did purchase the 4 pin electronic flasher first, but it didn't slow the blinker down. I had to get the 10 pin from grote, its the only thing that worked.

Thats a good price on the 4 pin though, mine cost me $28.