Lighting mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

road1will

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, i have read that it is possible to wire your lights so your highs and lows come on together, which i plan on doing.

But, I want to have mine set up so that when i turn on my headlights, my fogs automatically come on, whether it is my lows or highs. I generally drive around with my headlights and foglights on during the day and night.

Anyone know of a write up on how to do it?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Behind the light switch, you can jump the fog turn on wire to the parking light wire and the fogs will turn on everytime you turn the lights on. What year is your truck?

road1will

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yeah, and reading is your friend.

From my original post:

"Alright, i have read that it is possible to wire your lights so your highs and lows come on together, which i plan on doing."

And, if you read that thread, you will see that I already posted in it saying that I had done that mod.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Behind the light switch, you can jump the fog turn on wire to the parking light wire and the fogs will turn on everytime you turn the lights on. What year is your truck?

which light switch??

the fog switch or the main headlight switch?

sorry for bringing up an old thred, though it was better than another one though;)