Lights!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so im in the process of blackning out the hoe ... i got the tails done the license plate covers debadged it to read hoe sprayed the badges so it says hoe a matte black ... but i tried to get to those lights in the front i installed hid high/low fogs but when you turn on the fogs that dumb amber light comes on... so i bought a clear light and tinted it so you wont see it!!! i am aware you wont be able to see front turn signals what ever! but as i tried i relized the light isnt just take the 3 bolts off and pull! do i have to take the complete bumper off or what. if so while im at it im goign to blacken the amber on the side of the light kit! also the third light how do i get that off to tint that light or should i just tape it off and spray? thanks for the info! hopefully getting the custom painted wheels soon those r next on the list! :brsh1: