looking for escalade tail lights!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

its_my_hoe

Reaction score
hey guys hows everyone doing? havent been on here in a while. got a question for yall does anyone know of someone selling some 07 escalade tail lights im looking to do the conversion on my tahoe. if anyone see's anything plz let me know thanks

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Save yourself some grief and get some Eagle Eyes. They're truly plug and play and you won't have to change the appliques to match the square corners on the Esky lites.

jtalambo

Reaction score
Escalade has better quality led bulbs than aftermarket which will outlast and outshine others. Seen the aftermarket side by side with the OEM Escalade tails and its a big differance.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't attest to the quality of the LEDs (still going strong after three years tho) but mine (Eagle Eyes) are certainly as bright as an Esky's. Plus they use all three rows for each function whereas the Esky only uses the outside third row for nite w/ the inside two rows for brake and turn.

Last edited:

GIXXER

Reaction score
I too have the Eagle Eyes and they are fantastic! They look way better than the escalade lights due to the third bar. Only thing that I find quirky is that when I have my foot on the brake, the signal light in the tail will flash opposite of the side mirror....and then when I take my foot off the brake the signal will match the flashing of the side mirror.
...oh, and sometimes the signal flashes really fast even though I wired in resistors.
Overall, way easier than any conversion, like mentioned, just plug and play.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't checked for the tails being opposite the mirror w/ the brake applied. But mine did have a rapid flash on the left signal a few times but hasn't done it for quite a while now. BTW you shouldn't need resistors w/ Eagle Eyes since they have the module that you attach w/ the trim tape.

GIXXER

Reaction score
True. These tails do have the built in resistors. The reason I attached resistors over an above was to try and eliminate the rapid flash....which it hasn't.
By chance do you have HID headlights? I've been wondering if the rapid flash isn't being caused by a headlight error code?